If you need advice or support when working with LGBTQIA+ artists, whether that be guidance when wording call outs, consultation on a script or how to make your venue more welcoming, we can help you. We offer consultation packages tailored to you and/or your organisation's needs covering:
- Guidance when wording casting call outs/breakdowns: language and terminology
- How to run an inclusive audition/casting session
- Script consultation
- On set support, including: how to create a safe set, positive wardrobe and make up processes
- A network of quality queer creatives to add to your team
- Gender aware intro to your building/venue/staff
- Inclusive FOH approaches
- Expand LGBTQIA+ audiences
- Increase engagement with queer makers
We can also speak at your event and appear on panel discussions. We have spoken to a wide range of audiences including at the Young Vic, Equity, Spotlight, STAMP and Gendered Intelligence.
To find out more about our consultation packages or to book a speaker get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We support positive representation at all times.
Who we work with:
And don’t just listen to us, there other organisations who offer services too. Here are some of them: